Ctrl + C to Copy. Want codes,pics? Just ASK.
Sara Yasmine
Kawaii Box Review by SaraYasmine
Feb 14, 2016 • 2:42 AM •
여어, 안녕!


Hi Cuties, I just received Kawaii BOX. Its was actually March Kawaii Box but have a little problem, so it arrived little late.



Do you know what it is ? Some people already know.
Kawaii box is a monthly subscription box that sends you 10-12 Japanese and Korean Kawaii products! Go SIGN UP now!




 Heres all the items i got, I love it all . Very cute




How the box looks like. very adorable







When i opened the box, I saw this card first with items listed on it. A very kawaii card. I just love it 



Tadaa, A lot of stuffs in it, Im so happy when I saw all item are very cute and eye-cathing!



Alpaca Stickers 

A tiny 3D alpaca stikers, I was decorated my phonecase with this stikers, I love it.



Thankfully, I got a pink one. A cute book with the pink pen. Justnice 




Doughnut Squishy Charm

It is a Hello Kitty Doughnut, I can put it on my bag.


 Harajuku Crepe Charm

This is very adorable charm, this one is my favorite item among all items!


Chocolate Bar Comb

Again, a Pinkkk comb and it looks like Chocolate bar. 
I had see this before , I didnt buy but finally i got it.




 Alpaca Eraser

I dont want to use this Alpaca eraser as it is so cute to be use . 
What to you think? If you thought the same thing, let me know about it :)


  Alpaca Card Holder 

Look very expensive card Holder i got here !
Have a Alpaca on it, make i more adorable! Loveee itt


 Meiji Petit Gum

This is my first time I ate Japanese candy, It is a gum candy with  grape flavour , the box is very kawaii, I just love it and hesitate to eat it all :D







I never seen a neon hair band, and it was adorable.





Panda Color Pen

It is 0.5 mm and blue colour. 
which is I always use 0.5mm as it makes my writing neat. Will use it with love !




Rilakkuma Mini Letter Set

What a cute letter?? !

Omygosh, I will write a Birthday letter to my friends soon. 
So happy with it, a adorable rilakuma letter .


Banana Mini Plush

It is very soft Banana Plush, I use to be love to collect plushies! ^__^


Overall, it is a very satisfied to subcribe the Kawaii Box !At least very month you will get around 10-12 Japanese and Korean Kawaii products! It ships on the 20th of every month, It ships straight from Singapore. So what are you waiting for? Those who love kawaii stuff are compulsory to have it ! It is not really expensive, you can subcribe it for 

Rate:4.5/5
Good





Labels: ,





1 Comments:

Blogger Faranina said...

comey blako..hee

Reply To This Comment
September 9, 2015 at 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

1.Your Comment surely will be approve.

2. I'll check it first. Don't worry. :D

3. Don't forget to come back to this Blog if you want to know the answer.




PASTFUTURE


Sugar Bunny
Hey'all. Welcome to my ill-favored blog. Im Sara for short. Usually I eat Icream and Fries for inspiration. Do follow me below ❤ Harajuku

Template Freebies Rules




ADD ME: INSTAGRAM @SARARIIN


Follow

Click Below Image TO Follow Me
Follow Sara Yasmine's Blog

Messange Here




Archive
Recent Entries




Wishlist

White Room
Own Lizlisa
100 Vintage Dresses
Publish Game
White Piano
IPAD for ART

CANT BELIEVE ABOVE WISHLIST IS DONE,

BELOW IS NEW WISHLIST
GLAM CLOSET ROOM
EFFECTIVE WORKOUT
Own Official Founder
Own Clothing Br
Own UTUBE
FORZAZU Concert at Burcharest

Background