Ctrl + C to Copy. Want codes,pics? Just ASK.
Sara Yasmine
Fresh WishList 2016
Apr 10, 2016 • 11:23 PM •
여어, 안녕!

Hayy whats up guys, its have been long time for me not blogging since i got not enough wifi at my college. soo, yeah today i finally got time to to list up my wish list with the theme hime gyaru kawaii j fashion.

there are five items that i really wanted.

1.


im done buying this omg bunny long sleeve. i dont know why i bought this xD

2.


Another bunny theme i craze for since 2014 is this super adorable bag. And again i finaLly got it LOL

3.


This is super unique sandal with cute heels there. and girly look pinky colour. I just want this but unfortunately It out of stock . so yeah, its pathetic

4.


It hard to find this kind of skirt. and anyway it out of stock also. I was like oh god damn it. -___- But i had have found this on AliExpress but it too pricey haha

5.



Tadaaa another super adorable shoes , this shoes is very popular . especially in my heart xD
I THINK this is Lizlisa shoes but somehow im forgot where i get it this.


So that five items is my hot wishlist. and i already got two. I will tell you if i accomplish my wishlist. horrayy <3





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

1.Your Comment surely will be approve.

2. I'll check it first. Don't worry. :D

3. Don't forget to come back to this Blog if you want to know the answer.




PASTFUTURE


Sugar Bunny
Hey'all. Welcome to my ill-favored blog. Im Sara for short. Usually I eat Icream and Fries for inspiration. Do follow me below ❤ Harajuku

Template Freebies Rules



Follow

Click TO Follow
Follow Sara Yasmine's Blog

Messange Here




Archive
Recent Entries




KAWAII WishLIST

have a lot cute stickers
Change Phone to Sony Ultra C5
be Cosplayer
Get Own Camera!
Sony Vaio W (mini laptop), OMG!
Visit South Korea ? OMG!
Oneday, Bigbang ill held a concert here

Background