Ctrl + C to Copy. Want codes,pics? Just ASK.
Sara Yasmine
Taobao Haul Review UnBoxing August
Sep 7, 2016 • 12:33 AM •
                          

I bought some stuff from Taobao. again.
I bought about 7-8 something like that.. so.

Order 20/8
Arrived 1/9

Actually, I ordered 2 phone cases of Melody 3D and I just got 1 . like WTF was wrong with Seller. 

Ok. Lets Forgot about that and That a look ♡


The package come with huge box .




My SANRIO Melody kawaii Trash



Sanrio S7 Edge phone case. Only one shop that sell it . 


Little Twin Star S7 Edge phone case. I think it is super adorable. I do really like its design. 



Box for placing my makeup and extensions .




Overall :

The package got wet i dont know why. 
It is the first time i got parcel wet like that. and it smelly . Gosh

I dont know it is Buy2Taobao's fault or Poslaju Van's fault .

Delivery little late I dont know why. It suppose to be more faster like I ordered before. so. 

New* After report to the agent, I got refund by getting only 1 Melody phone case. like yay.

Buy2Taobao service is so good.


Note: Register Buy2Taobao . Use Buy2Taobao CODE 2A28EC if you want discount.


whatever I going to decorate them in my new room SOON. !!


Stay Tunedd! 







































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

1.Your Comment surely will be approve.

2. I'll check it first. Don't worry. :D

3. Don't forget to come back to this Blog if you want to know the answer.




PASTFUTURE


Sugar Bunny
Hey'all. Welcome to my ill-favored blog. Im Sara for short. Usually I eat Icream and Fries for inspiration. Do follow me below ❤ Harajuku

Template Freebies Rules



Follow

Click TO Follow
Follow Sara Yasmine's Blog

Messange Here




Archive
Recent Entries




KAWAII WishLIST

have a lot cute stickers
Change Phone to Sony Ultra C5
be Cosplayer
Get Own Camera!
Sony Vaio W (mini laptop), OMG!
Visit South Korea ? OMG!
Oneday, Bigbang ill held a concert here

Background